Welcome Business Owners, Business Managers,
Wellness Committee Members & Human Resource Professionals and Group Facilitators!
Corporate yoga sessions allow employees a pause to rejuvenate and refresh, whether it’s before, during, or after their workday. Stress levels decrease as mental clarity and energy levels soar.
Yoga classes on site offer a cost-effective and innovative solution for companies wanting to reduce health care expenses, relieve workplace stress, and promote employee well-being.
Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness programs to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve their bottom line.
According to a recent study on worksite health programs, corporations realized $3-$6 in savings for every $1 invested in wellness programs.
The same study showed more than a 25% average reduction in health-care costs for well-designed programs (American Journal of Health Promotion).
More information here: Workplace Wellness
Benefits of Yoga in the Workplace:
- Reduces stress and therefore reduces the cost of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism
- Improves the employees decision-making skills and ability to mulit-task
- Improves employee alertness and productivity and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations, no need for Red Bull!
- Heightens the ability to calmly react to demanding situations
- Encourages balanced energy and vitality throughout the work shift
- Aids in healing work- and stress-related physical issues, such as back and neck pain, carpal tunnel , aching joints, muscle tightness, headaches, and fatigue
- Relieves head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion and/or lifting and moving objects
- Builds team spirit and community by bringing people together in a peaceful, stress reducing, and encouraging environment
- Creates better customer service through a compassionate perspective
- Enhances employee attitude and outlook by lowering stress levels
- Promotes well-being in the workplace and reduces employee turnover by lowering stress levels as well and increasing communication
Yoga for Any Group
Our Yoga on site program can easily be adapted for other groups such as:
- athletic teams and more!
How Does it Work?
An open floor room is required where employees can attend a yoga class. No previous yoga experience is necessary, and all levels are welcome.
As a former engineer, I am a knowledgeable of working at a desk job, and that background provides me with the compassion and knowledge to tailor yoga classes that are truly effective for stressed out desk-bound employees. I work with each company to develop a class that meets the needs of any group size or ability level. Sessions may include gentle stretching and movement, flowing asana practice, relaxation and meditation, and breathing exercises. I also offer chair yoga classes.
Students can bring their own yoga mats. Corporate yoga sessions can be scheduled before work, at lunchtime, late afternoon, or after work. Classes are usually one hour and meet one to two times per week, and the duration of sessions are flexible. Whatever is most convenient for your staff members and company budget.
Options for Presenting information:
- Specific Presentations on topics listed below.
- Corporate/Group Class Rates at the office or space provided.
- How to Reduce Stress
- Stress Reduction Techniques for Everyday & Everyone
This on-site, interactive presentation includes:
Surprising facts regarding stress and the impact it has on mental & physical well-being
Tips to prevent, manage, reduce stress and it’s negative impacts
Techniques to relieve stress within the mind & the body
60 minute Presentation $500 plus transportation beyond 60 mile radius
Any size group
If time is an issue, ask about 30 - 45 minute presentations
Options available to enhance the presentation:
15 minute (seated) chair yoga class
30 minute standing yoga class
45 minute full spectrum yoga class
Corporate/Group Class Rates
Prices below are based on bulk purchases. Please call Maureen at 637-7171 for more details.
$500 minimum per class for up to 50 attendees plus transportation beyond 60 mile radius
6 month, annual contracts – Please call to discuss pricing
It is requested that you let your employees know what is available through a quarterly announcement e-mail to all employees. This e-mail can be included in your company newsletter or communications.
About Your Presenter Maureen Lauer-Gatta ERYT-500
Maureen has been presented yoga and stress reducing techniques for:
The Great Rhythm Revival, Sherman, NY (for the past 8 years)
Delphi, Warren & Streetsboro offices in Ohio
Akron Children's Hospital, Boardman, Ohio
Knights of Columbus, Niles, Ohio
Niles Library, Niles, Ohio
Hubbard Library, Hubbard, Ohio