Welcome to The Yoga Room!
You have not arrived here by accident my friend.
Scroll down for the schedule!
Welcome to the Yoga Room
The Yoga Room is a place, a space, for everybody and EVERY BODY.
Please give the page a moment for the schedule to load. (If you are using an iPhone, please visit HERE)
(For more information and to register click on each particular class. If the page does not load, visit HERE.)
New to the studio, or haven't used our new software? Start here:
2. To sign up for a class or event:
- if you have been here, but not for a while, choose a class you want to attend (see 1. above for link) click on the class or event and you will have option to sign in or sign up. Newbies you will sign up and veterans you will choose "Forgot my password" Go ahead and follow the steps to have your password sent to you with the email you have used when you signed up for Tula.
- if paying by credit card, zenplanner will walk you through the steps (like paying for anything online)
- if paying cash or check and you want to preregister, you will need to
a.) email email@example.com
b.)text or call: 330.637.7171
3. Here's a link to our new prices! (you can also register for events and memberships here as well)
You are a current member and are in the Zen Planner software. Start here:
2. To sign up for a class or event by finding the class(es) or event(s) you want online then log in (it will ask you to do so).
3. Register for the class or event!
4. If you haven't done so, you can download the Zen Planner app (free!) and log in, update, register, add memberships and events as well as keep track of everything you've attended and paid for already.
As the owner of the Yoga Room I, Maureen, want you to feel what I felt when I attended my first class in 1998, and that is acceptance that you belong, that you are welcome here, and that this is what you've been waiting for. Since 2003, I have dedicated my life to sharing the practice of yoga with others and training others to continue to do the same for future generations.
My mission is to offer opportunities where you can delve into learning more about your self through the practice and study of yoga through classes, workshops and trainings to allow you to begin a journey inward and take this knowledge and wisdom that you discover on the mat and ripple out into your life and create a community and world of compassion and understanding by first starting with yourself.
In 1997, the Yoga Room was established by Dawn Perhacs and passed down to Maureen Lauer-Gatta in 2010. The Yoga Room is a special space that once you walk in, offers a feeling of deep peace and a sense that you have arrived home.
Maureen Lauer-Gatta, owner of The Yoga Room
and Charlie, mascot of fun.